Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keychain access - secure notes not showing up

Since one week - before it was ok - when accessing my secure notes in keychain access - and after entering the password - the notes are showed up for less than one second - not even time to read them - and then blank out.

In addition, I find out the keychain app symbol on the dock is blinking from time to time.

Does anybody have the same problem?

I used the "first aid tool" and deleted the preferences, without sucess. Any idea where to start/continue?

Thanks

Mac mini, Mac OS X (10.7)

Posted on Mar 21, 2014 11:37 AM

7 replies

Mar 21, 2014 11:40 AM in response to Evian

I've just un-enrolled the macbook and everything works again. Keychain does not blink and secure notes are available.

It is also remarkable that another macbook I have (but with 10.7.5) can not be enrolled after the upgrade to OSX Server 3.1. I could enroll do it before.

This has something to do with OSX Server 3.1?

Keychain access - secure notes not showing up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.