Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Emoji's on a Macbook Pro OS X 10.9.2

I have a Macbook Pro Retina OS X Maverics 10.9.2

I want to have emoji's on my Macbook Pro, I saw other people on Youtube have it where you have to click and hold CMD + ALT + T and it opens up some tab with emoji's and I don't have that so is there anything that I can do to get emoji's??

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mavericks (10.9.2)

Posted on Mar 21, 2014 2:07 PM

2 replies

Mar 21, 2014 7:12 PM in response to BartusK

BartusK,

open the Keyboard pane of System Preferences, select its Keyboard tab, and make sure that the “Show Keyboard & Character Viewers in menu bar” checkbox is checked. When you click on the flag icon in the menu bar representing your keyboard layout, select Show Character Viewer. In the Character Viewer, select Emoji on the left-hand side of the window. You can now select from many emoji on the right-hand side of the window.

Apr 26, 2014 6:56 AM in response to Melophage

Yahooooo!

Just what I was looking for.

Different person than the requestor, but, thanks.

Macbook Pro, Late 2010, 15", 2.66, 512 GB, 8 G RAM. Still running fine from China, been around the world many times with many dents, dings and bangs! Though my power cord is starting to fray from the computer end - Running great.

Emoji's on a Macbook Pro OS X 10.9.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.