Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes has lost all my APP purchases and reset my library and playlists.

Well as above. I dont have any other username accounts. iTunes has had a breakdown and misplaced my entire library which is on my external hard drive, I havent lost the somgs just the location and all the metadata pertaining to it. Its a pain to reinstate it all but the most worrying part is that all of my APP purchases which I kept stored on iTunes are missing, which is a n awful lot of cash as they are mostly quite expensive music production and photography and film apps. How can I recover my metadata for iTunes and how do I restore all my APP purchases?

Windows 7

Posted on Mar 22, 2014 8:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2014 9:32 AM

Ok I have trouble shooted the problem myself and found the culprit. For whatever reason iTunes had created a n entire different library next to my usual libray and was referring to that!? I removed it and iTunes and the app purchases are back to normal. Phew!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 22, 2014 9:32 AM in response to CC85

Ok I have trouble shooted the problem myself and found the culprit. For whatever reason iTunes had created a n entire different library next to my usual libray and was referring to that!? I removed it and iTunes and the app purchases are back to normal. Phew!

iTunes has lost all my APP purchases and reset my library and playlists.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.