Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I resolve my iTunes authorization issue?

How do I resolve my iTunes authorization issue? iTunes says my computer is authorized however when I try to sync my iPhone it claims the computer, which is the only computer authorized, is in fact not authorized. I have followed the error prompt to authorize the computer and it reminds me that it is already authorized. I also tried deauthorizing and reauthorzing the computer following Apple instructions to no avail. Everything on my iPhone 4S and Macbook Pro has been updated as well.

I am extremely frustrated spending way too much time on resolving my problem and would greatly appreciate the help. Thank you in advance.

iTunes: 11.1.5 (5)

MacBook Pro: iOS 10.9.2

iPhone 4S: iOS 7.1 (Verizon)

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.2), My family has many Apple products.

Posted on Mar 22, 2014 12:01 PM

3 replies

Mar 22, 2014 6:53 PM in response to Linc Davis

I have a similar problem where my macbook pro will not play songs purchased on my iphone. The song has downloaded onto my ipad automatically, and my mac pro automatically and plays there. I have been through the instructions in the above reply, and still no dice. Tried deleting the song and redownloading. No dice. Removed song, and synced phone. No dice.

Suggestions?

How do I resolve my iTunes authorization issue?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.