Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you sync disney movies anywhere with iTunes.

I singed up for it because it said that I'd be able to get the Incredibles for free. But it said that I have to sync my iTunes with Disney movies anywhere. I clicked the link that took me to iTunes but when I got there it didn't give me any further instructions. I looked everywhere but I can't find any information to help me.

iPod touch (5th generation), iOS 7, I want 2 get The Incredibles 4 free

Posted on Mar 22, 2014 1:07 PM

39 replies

Mar 25, 2014 8:16 PM in response to judysings

Hi Judy,

I had the same problem, but was resolved. The question I have is now that everything is connected I have tried to watch a movie through itunes such as the Incredibles since it was free, but it still says I have to pay for it. I was under the impression that if I connected both accounts I was going to be able to watch the movies through itunes. Any ideas?

Thanks

Apr 22, 2014 7:10 PM in response to rquinn7

@rquinn7, you need to click the link on a desktop with iTunes. Won't work on an iPad or iPhone. The link should open up a new window/tab that says something about opening iTunes. Once iTunes is loaded it will ask if you want to connect to your disney account. Confirm it... and then you need to follow @jilliann78 instructions to "see" the movie from the cloud. Alternatively, your Apple TV or iDevice should be able to see it in your library now with a little cloud icon which means it will stream from the iTunes Cloud.

May 3, 2014 10:38 AM in response to adamloveshismacbookair

Thanks to this discussion, finally got this to work. There is one more step, if you're like me and you want the movies locally so they can be watched offline. Once you can see the 'cloud' version of the movie, you can right-click the movie and select 'Download.'

I still prefer the previous method when the digital movie was on a disc that copied instead of a 3+ gb download! 😮

May 4, 2014 6:31 PM in response to Itslikebrittaany

I can't get this to work either - I've read the article that Judysings linked, but walking through the steps doesn't work. The step where things break is:

How do I connect my iTunes account?

You can connect your Disney Movies Anywhere account with your iTunes account in your Disney Movies Anywhere settings. Go to Settings > Account > Connect Accounts, and then select iTunes to begin. You'll be redirected to iTunes to complete the process.

When I go to my Disney Anywhere account settings and select iTunes, it sends me to the iTunes download page. I have iTunes installed - whether I try this with iTunes open or with iTunes closed makes no difference, it sends me to the install page and my iTunes settings continue to show no connection to Disney Movies Anywhere. I've re-installed iTunes just to reconfirm that I have the most recent version and still no dice.

Mar 3, 2015 7:10 PM in response to Itslikebrittaany

Wow you would think in this day and age this simple process is a rock solid experience.

Apple please allow us to enter a code from the disc brochure and download our movies right from iTunes.

Registering with another site? Link to iTunes? Enable iTunes or Google or VuDu?

Trouble shoot through forums for an hour unsuccessfully?

Keep it simple.

So much for playing this purchased movie on my daughter's ipad. 😟

I couldn't get this to work either.

How do you sync disney movies anywhere with iTunes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.