Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod not letting me do much of anything!

My iPod started randomly acting up. It made me re-enter my Apple ID millions of times. Then, it said I needed to connect to iTunes in order to receive notifications but my iPods always been connected to iTunes, and still is, yet I have no idea when people tell me anything unless I check. Also, it logged me out of iMessage and I can't log back in without a password, which I used to know, but it kept saying that it was having an error, so I reset the password, and I can't even get on my email to check the new one. I literally can't do anything. Some apps don't even let me use them because the "connect to iTunes" notifications pops up over and over again, and then I have to turn my iPod all the way off so it's reset to actually get it to work again. I've tried everything, I don't know what else to do.

iPod touch (5th generation), iOS 7

Posted on Mar 22, 2014 1:03 PM

1 reply

iPod not letting me do much of anything!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.