Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where's my notes?

When I enter a note on my iPhone 4S, it will stay there for a while and disappear (but there are a few older notes that are still there), I have to go into my yahoo email account on a computer to access the information in a folder called "notes" to get my information, but the folder doesn't exist in my email on my phone so it can be really inconvenient at times because I rely on my notes information alot. I don't mind if it "syncs" with my email but I also need the note information on my phone.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 22, 2014 1:53 PM

2 replies

Mar 24, 2014 7:40 AM in response to TinaCB

Hi TinaCB,

Welcome to the Support Communities!

The article below may be able to help you with this. Click on the link to see more details and screenshots. It sounds like you are wanting to store your notes in iCloud versus your Yahoo account.

iCloud: Notes overview

http://support.apple.com/kb/PH12081

iCloud Notes uses your @icloud.com email account to store your notes. If you don’t have an @icloud.com email address, you can create one by turning on Notes in iCloud preferences on your Mac or in iCloud settings on your iOS device.

Note: The notes in your iCloud account are separate from the notes in other accounts you may have, such as a Yahoo! or Google account. iCloud only keeps the notes in your iCloud account up to date.

Access iCloud Notes from a web browser

Go to icloud.com/#notes and sign in using your Apple ID (the one you use with iCloud).

iOS: Syncing Notes

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4191

Cheers,

- Judy

Apr 3, 2014 1:16 PM in response to judysings

Judy,

I've had this problem before and had resolved it but all of a sudden the iCloud notes was turned off on my phone (maybe because I did the iOs update??). I just realized it and tried to turn it back on to iCloud but it's asking me to create an iCloud account. I already have an iCloud account and when I put that it, it tells me an account (yes-MINE) exists with that name. How do I reconnect this? I'm losing very important information that, like TinaCB, I need to be able to access from my phone since I'm not always near a computer when I need it.

Thanks,

Abbey

Where's my notes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.