Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 4 Malfunction (edited)

Hi

My phone has been really weird. Trying to update apps and its going really slow and to the point where it won't actually fully install them (baring in mind its facebook app)

Because of what it was doing I turned it off but then it just showed me the spinning cirle thing. So then held down the power and home button and then it showed me the Apple for a few minutes and wouldn't do anything else. Tried the power and home button again and it did the same thing. Left it a few minutes to see what it would do .. nothing .. so tried the power on its own. It lagged a bit and now its working again.

Anyone elses done that?

Also every now and then it wont tell me I've got a text message normal or imessage. Like it doesn't make a noise or vibrate or any screen notifications. So every now and then I have to open my messages to see if any have come through and the blue dot will be there. I've tried the whole turning it off and on again and none of my settings have changed to say i dont want alerts or notifications for new messages

Mine is also quite old so it may be due to that?

Thank you

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 22, 2014 7:37 PM

There are no replies.

iPhone 4 Malfunction (edited)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.