I have an iphone 4s. Ever since I have updated to ios 7.1, I'm facing a problem that sometimes when I press the home button twice it doesn't open the recent apps menu. Rather it simply takes it as simple press of home button two times. Is it an ios 7.1 bug or is something wrong with my phone hardware?
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
For more information, take a look at:
iPhone: Hardware troubleshooting
- If the Home button is slow to respond when exiting one application, try another application.
- If the issue exists only in certain applications, try removing and reinstalling those applications. Get further assistance in installing and troubleshooting applications.
- If the issue continues, Try turning iPhone off and then on again. If the iPhone will not restart, try resetting it.
- If the issue is still happening, try to restore the iPhone.
- Seek service is the issue is still occurring.
Have a nice day,