Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I use and overseas credit card for purchases but Itunes is insisting on a credit card issued within NZ where I live.?

Why can I not use and overseas credit card for purchases? My account information is insisting on a credit card issued within my country of residence..?

iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Mar 23, 2014 12:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2014 1:07 AM

iTunes doesn't allow a credit card that was issued by a bank in another country (possibly because it's a way of confirming that you are able to buy from a country's store) - you will only be able to use a credit card issued by a New Zealand bank. Or you could use iTunes gift cards as your payment method, as far as I can see they are available in New Zealand.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 23, 2014 1:07 AM in response to Stuwifey

iTunes doesn't allow a credit card that was issued by a bank in another country (possibly because it's a way of confirming that you are able to buy from a country's store) - you will only be able to use a credit card issued by a New Zealand bank. Or you could use iTunes gift cards as your payment method, as far as I can see they are available in New Zealand.

I use and overseas credit card for purchases but Itunes is insisting on a credit card issued within NZ where I live.?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.