Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot transfer photographs from PC to ipad2

I am a first time user of an Ipad2 and it is driving me mad!! I have an itunes acount and have used this for ages to download tunes etc... to my PC (Windows 7). I can download music from iTunest to my iPad ok - no surprise there it is iTunes (music)! But I am trying to download my digital photographs on my PC to my iPad (one of the main purposes of purchasing it). I have looked at http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4236 but it doesn't work. I click on my ipad on the RH side of the iTunes and then it says under Music I should see a photo TAB - I don't. I am conneting via USB but also have a WiFi link ok. I must admit as an ex UNIX user and regular Windows user, the Apple/iTunes/Ipad scheme of things is driving me crazy. Can some one lead me through this proces step by step. How does it see the folders/albumns on my PC etc... 😕

iPad 2, Windows 7

Posted on Mar 23, 2014 2:04 AM

1 reply

Cannot transfer photographs from PC to ipad2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.