Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help! Want to organize covers, but it's no use! I am desperate!!!!

Hi,

I really want to organize my iTunes, but it's not working! I have been searching for answers all over the internet and it seems like there are a bunch of answers, but none of them seem to work, I don't know, where the freaking problem is! This makes me so mad, because I am trying really hard and nothing works! Why does this programm have to be so complicated and non-self-explaining!? So here is the problem:

User uploaded file
For instance, I have 2 titles here. They both have the same interpret and the same Album name. I tripple checked that, even selected both at the same time and changed the Album name for them. I want the two titles (there are a few more with the same interpret/albumname) to show up underneath each other with just one cover picture, if you know what I mean. I also said "yes" to compiliation in the information.

What is weird about this is the following:

User uploaded file
If I select "Album" instead of "Title" in the navigation, all titles are listed as part of this album.

>>>>> So why - in the world - will they not show up as one album when clicking on "Title"? It works just fine with other albums I have!

Please, if anyone can help me with finding the key to this problem I would be more than grateful!

Yours sincerly,

rehkind

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Mar 23, 2014 6:24 AM

1 reply

Help! Want to organize covers, but it's no use! I am desperate!!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.