Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I.Touch is recognized by Itunes not by Computer. Driver works correctly.

The Ipod touch is working on my Itunes. But I want my photos rol/library to transfer to my coputer. The touch isn't recgonized by My Computer but only in the Hardware&Device section as a 'Unknown' one. And when I search for it ,it still leaves to be undected. I tried to unlock it the whole time but no difference in there, it was fully charged, and I use diff usb enters. It also shows that the driver is working correctly and I have updated my Itunes, checked if the drivers aka Mobile Device Support + hardware where at my C: disk and they were. But the only change that I did made was copied Users to my D: disk for space. So my memo's are getting exported but my photo's arent. Therefore my Windows Live Photo Gallery can't import either which was bascially the other way around. And I haven't tried to import by photo's into. *I have been going through almost every disccusion now finally I had enough I can't do this on my own so im reaching out.

iPod touch, iOS 6.1.6

Posted on Mar 23, 2014 8:51 AM

4 replies

Mar 23, 2014 9:30 AM in response to lllaass

Thank you already for this quick respons

I have been searching and while the ipod is still being connected with the usb
I only found the C,D & Q: and with external the F: drive. And then I wen to my hardware&devices and I clicked on the Device Manager button which leads you to a picto of a Tool box and this is my screenshot. It is Dutch but as you can see the blue section is where I clicked my mouse cause above that it tells me what kinda of devices I have installed. And I can only see a Webcam. And at the bottom you can see Overige apparaten - Other devices and that leaves me with only Blutooth User uploaded file

I.Touch is recognized by Itunes not by Computer. Driver works correctly.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.