There are two options, try option 1 first if that does not work use option 2:
1 - a custom repair for Keynote 6.1
Try this repair for iWork applications, its sorted out many similar problems in the past
ensure you complete all the tasks and in the order shown:
1 delete all the iWork applications if you have them, not just Keynote by using Appcleaner from Mac Update to do this, its freeware
2 restart the Mac; Apple menu > restart
3 immediately after the start chime, press the shift key until you see the Apple symbol.
let it fully boot up, it will take longer as the OS is repairing the drive
4 when fully booted, go to Applications > Utilities > Disc Utility; click on the boot drive then First Aid tab and click repair disc permissions
5 when complete, restart the Mac normally
6 install Keynote from the Mac App Store
Please report back to let us know if this helped.
2 - Clean install Mavericks by back up all your work and user files, repartition the hard drive,
then re-install Mavericks
To reinstall OS X, you must be connected to the Internet
- Choose Apple menu > Restart. Once your Mac restarts (and the gray screen appears), hold down the Command (⌘) and R keys.
- If you’re not connected to the Internet, choose a network from the Wi-Fi menu (in the top-right corner of the screen).
- Select Disk Utility, then click Continue.
- Select your startup disk on the left, then click the Erase tab.
- Choose Mac OS Extended (Journaled) from the Format menu, enter a name, then click Erase.
- After the disk is erased, choose Disk Utility > Quit Disk Utility.
- Select Reinstall OS X, click Continue, then follow the onscreen instructions.