Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, I'm trying to purchase a book from the iBooks store but when I open the app and go to open store it does not go to the library

I'm not able to open the iBooks library

iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 23, 2014 3:27 PM

1 reply

Mar 25, 2014 6:41 AM in response to Summerrys

Hello there, Summerrys.

The following Knowledge Base article reviews how to access the store from iBooks:

iBooks: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about iBooks and the iBooks Store

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4059

How do I access the iBooks Store?

An Internet connection is required. On iOS devices, iBooks includes the iBooks Store. Tap the iBooks icon and your bookshelf appears. In the upper corner, tap the Store button and the bookshelf flips around to reveal the iBooks Store. From the iBooks Store, you can browse books by title, author, or genre. You can also view featured books as well as books available on the New York Times bestseller lists (United States only). Tap on a book to see more details and download a free sample. When you buy a book, it will automatically appear on your iBooks bookshelf.

If you are using the iOS 7 app, you may want to try some of the recommended steps in the following Knowledge Base article for troubleshooting the application:

iOS: Understanding multitasking

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4211

If an app doesn't respond to your input, or doesn't perform as expected, do the following, testing after each step:

1. Check for app updates.
  2. Force the app to close.
  3. Restart your device.
  4. Update your iOS device.

Learn more about troubleshooting apps.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Pedro.

Hi, I'm trying to purchase a book from the iBooks store but when I open the app and go to open store it does not go to the library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.