Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I Have tried to update my credit card info several times in the last 4 months and i have been unsuccessful in being able to update my billing info, how can i get this fixed?

In the last four months i have attempted to update my billing info, it says my billing information does not match despite verifying it several times with the bank. I walked into an Apple store hoping they would be able to magically fix it, but they were unsuccessful at it as well. I was asked to call into and speak to someone in support but they just ended up sending me to a website so that i would have to explain my situation again. I need help fixing this please!

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.6

Posted on Mar 23, 2014 5:40 PM

There are no replies.

I Have tried to update my credit card info several times in the last 4 months and i have been unsuccessful in being able to update my billing info, how can i get this fixed?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.