Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forgot my security questions, and I also forgot my rescue email? Please Help!

You see, I have multiple email's and since it takes away some of the letters in my rescue email, so I dont know what email to use. I have also logged into all my email accounts and cant find any relevant emails from apple. Please Help. 😟

MacBook Air, iOS 7.1, Someone please help me

Posted on Mar 23, 2014 7:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2014 7:30 PM

You need to ask Apple to reset your security questions; ways of contacting them include clicking here and picking a method for your country, phoning AppleCare and asking for the Account Security team, and filling out and submitting this form.

They wouldn't be security questions if they could be bypassed without Apple verifying your identity.

(103324)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 23, 2014 7:30 PM in response to NerdyApple

You need to ask Apple to reset your security questions; ways of contacting them include clicking here and picking a method for your country, phoning AppleCare and asking for the Account Security team, and filling out and submitting this form.

They wouldn't be security questions if they could be bypassed without Apple verifying your identity.

(103324)

I forgot my security questions, and I also forgot my rescue email? Please Help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.