Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

all of my calendar events have suddenly disappeared, they were really important and i dont want to type them all in again because there were lots, does anyone know what i could do?

all of my calendar events have suddenly disappeared, they were really important and i dont want to type them all in again because there were lots, does anyone know what i could do? 😟

MacBook Pro with Retina display, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 24, 2014 12:04 AM

3 replies

Mar 24, 2014 9:17 AM in response to Chitra_

First, this is a bulletin-board-style forum of volunteers, not a 24-hour-a-day paid-staff chat room. Answers may take a while to get to you.

Second, please update your profile to show what version of [Mac] OS X you are running on your MacBook Pro with Retina Display. It now says "iOS 7.1", but that only runs on iPhones, iPads, and iPods. An MBP-R would run Mac OS X 10.7.x ("Lion"), OS X 10.8.x ("Mountain Lion"), or OS X 10.9.x ("Mavericks") where "x" is some digit.

Now to your problem.

Check System Preferences in the "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" section (for 10.7.x or 10.8.x) or in the "Internet Accounts" section (for 10.9.x).

How many accounts are listed that have "Calendars" checked?

Now go to the Calendar application and click on the "Calendars" button once or twice until you see a list of calendars with check boxes.

Are all the check boxes checked?

If not, were you storing these events on iCloud, on Google Calendar, on a local calendar on your Mac, or somewhere else? Make sure that/those box(es) is/are checked (visible).

Are your events now visible?

all of my calendar events have suddenly disappeared, they were really important and i dont want to type them all in again because there were lots, does anyone know what i could do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.