Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I retrieve a deleted photo from an iPad without itunes/icloud?

Hi all,

Hopefully someone can help with this.

I have an iPad2 that i have accidentally deleted a photo from. It has never been backed up with iTunes or iCloud or any other type of backup so essentially, the files that are on this iPad only exist on this iPad. The iPad is never even connected to a computer.

I have tried numerous software such as EaseUS MobiSaver 3.1, Tenorshare ipad data recovery and Wondershare but nothing seems to work so far.

Does anyone know of a way to retrieve a deleted file on the iPad using only the iPad itself (any app perhaps) or has anyone used any software for a Windows PC (have no access to a MAC) that you confirmed retrieved deleted photos?

Thanks for any help you can give.

Jack

iPad 2, iOS 7

Posted on Mar 24, 2014 5:40 AM

2 replies

Mar 24, 2014 6:25 AM in response to kb1951

Thank you for your reply kb1951. The programs i listed above - do you believe these are of no use and cannot access what we are led to believe is buffer space essentially for deleted data which can be access (with the right tools)? There is quite a charge for these pieces of software - that is what led me to believe that it may be possible.

How do I retrieve a deleted photo from an iPad without itunes/icloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.