Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using Bluetooth headset with my ipad

I want to use my bluetooth headset to listen to itunes or othe apps with sound on my ipad. Can I listen to things from my ipad through my bluetooth headset?

Posted on Mar 24, 2014 9:05 AM

12 replies

Mar 24, 2014 9:24 AM in response to Phil0124

Ok, I have done this with both my ipad and bluetooth headset. It shows that it is connected in Settings. I put the device in my ear (with it on) and start up itunes but am hearing it through my ipad speakers not the headset. I push the call button on my bluetooth headset and it comes up with Siri on my ipad wanted me to ask a question. I am hearing her through the headset though but nothing else seems to play through it.

Mar 24, 2014 9:30 AM in response to Alfred DeRose

Thanks for the link, I found this in my search but it does not seem to help me with the problem I am having which is this (quoted from a previous post):

"It shows that it is connected in Settings. I put the device in my ear (with it on) and start up itunes but am hearing it through my ipad speakers not the headset. I push the call button on my bluetooth headset and it comes up with Siri on my ipad wanting me to ask a question. I am hearing her through the headset though but nothing else seems to play through the headset."

Using Bluetooth headset with my ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.