You can always contact Apple to talk with them about your situation, but i Doubt it since they have it spelled out already.
Before you change your Apple ID:
- Sign out of all Apple features and services that you use with your current Apple ID.
- Make sure that the email address you want to use for your Apple ID meets these conditions:
- The email address is one that you use regularly, because it will be the primary email address for your Apple ID.
- The email address is not associated with any other Apple ID.
- The email address is not an iCloud email address, which is already an Apple ID. iCloud email addresses end with @icloud.com, @me.com, or @mac.com.
What you see when you create the Apple ID.
How to contact Apple: http://support.apple.com/kb/he57