Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I tried to sync my outlook contacts to my iphone5s and via icloud and now my contacts are duplicated on my phone and in outlook, I have an icloud folder with four different contacts lists ?

I installed icloud desktop on my vista PC yesterday and synchronised my outlook 2007 contacts with my iphone5s contacts.

Today I made some changes to contacts on my phone and tried to resync, now my contacts are duplicated on my phone and within outlook, in the icloud folder there are four folders, contacts in icloud, local contacts in icloud, contacts (2) in icloud, local contacts in icloud.

does anyone know how to resolve this ?

Thanks

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.6

Posted on Mar 24, 2014 10:17 AM

1 reply

I tried to sync my outlook contacts to my iphone5s and via icloud and now my contacts are duplicated on my phone and in outlook, I have an icloud folder with four different contacts lists ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.