Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

So i recently bought an Apple AirPort Extreme BaseStation (the mushroom shaped one) and was wondering if someone could tell me where and how to find a power cord and how to set it up with my Macintosh (2011 edition with 1.7.5) Thankyou! :)

So i recently bought an Apple AirPort Extreme BaseStation (the mushroom shaped one) and was wondering if someone could tell me where and how to find a power cord and how to set it up with my Macintosh (2011 edition with 1.7.5) Thankyou! 🙂

Posted on Mar 24, 2014 2:20 PM

3 replies

Mar 24, 2014 2:37 PM in response to Bishop Cervantes

Welcome!

Last question first, as we need to know what operating system that the Mac is using.

If you are not sure, click the Apple icon in the upper left corner of the screen, then click About This Mac, and post back with the OS X Version number that you see there.

Two possible solutions on the power cord

ORIGINAL OEM APPLE AIRPORT EXTREME BASE STATION POWER SUPPLY AC ADAPTER A1202 if you want a white power supply and white power cord to match up with the Apple device

AC adapter for Apple AirPort A1034 Extreme B... if you don't care what color the supply and cord might be

If you don't already have a Setup Guide.....look here:

AirPort Extreme Base Station Setup Guide v4.2 (Manual)

So i recently bought an Apple AirPort Extreme BaseStation (the mushroom shaped one) and was wondering if someone could tell me where and how to find a power cord and how to set it up with my Macintosh (2011 edition with 1.7.5) Thankyou! :)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.