Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to put a digital copy of a movie into iTunes?

Recently I bought Frozen on blu-ray, which came with a digital HD copy. When I tried to redeem it on iTunes, the Disney website told me I got the movie into my library. However, I had neither the movie in my iPod library, nor in my iTunes library on my computer (windows 7), and I had one dollar less in my iTunes account. When I tried to do it again, the Disney website told me I had already redeemed my code and that the movie was in my library. I have tried syncing my iPod and iTunes and I still have no movie on either. How do I actually get the movie into my iTunes account (and possibly my dollar back?)

iPod touch, iOS 6.1.6

Posted on Mar 24, 2014 5:58 PM

3 replies

Mar 25, 2014 2:44 PM in response to starlate

You can likely download a compatible version of the app by:

Starting when iOS 7 was released, Apple now allows downloading the last compatible version of some apps (iOS 4.2.1 and later only)

App Store: Downloading Older Versions of Apps on iOS - Apple Club

App Store: Install the latest compatible version of an app

You first have to download the non-compatible version on your computer. Then when you try to purchase the version on your iPod you will be offered a compatible version if one exists.

How to put a digital copy of a movie into iTunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.