Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I did an on line purchase of Lion activated codes got interupted and it paused now cant get it to continue download. What am I doing wrong?

What am I missing when down load of Lion is paused and now Icant get it to resume down load to my computer?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8), downloading Lion upgrade

Posted on Mar 24, 2014 7:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2014 9:43 AM

Hello there, Billssight.

The following Knowledge Base article offers some information on troubleshooting your issue:

Troubleshooting the Mac App Store

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts3624

If downloading an app is interrupted

Once an Internet connection is reestablished, your purchased downloads should automatically restart. The Mac App Store may alert you that there was an issue with the download and ask if you'd like to restart the download(s). Confirming will restart all pending downloads. For more information on this topic, see Mac App Store: How to resume interrupted downloads.

Note: The download time will vary according to the file's size and your Internet connection speed. Refer to this article about iTunes Store purchases for more information about download times for large files.

Additional Information

• You can find additional information by choosing Help > App Store Help from within the application.
  • Additional articles and support resources for the Mac App Store are available here.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,
Pedro.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 27, 2014 9:43 AM in response to Billssight

Hello there, Billssight.

The following Knowledge Base article offers some information on troubleshooting your issue:

Troubleshooting the Mac App Store

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts3624

If downloading an app is interrupted

Once an Internet connection is reestablished, your purchased downloads should automatically restart. The Mac App Store may alert you that there was an issue with the download and ask if you'd like to restart the download(s). Confirming will restart all pending downloads. For more information on this topic, see Mac App Store: How to resume interrupted downloads.

Note: The download time will vary according to the file's size and your Internet connection speed. Refer to this article about iTunes Store purchases for more information about download times for large files.

Additional Information

• You can find additional information by choosing Help > App Store Help from within the application.
  • Additional articles and support resources for the Mac App Store are available here.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,
Pedro.

I did an on line purchase of Lion activated codes got interupted and it paused now cant get it to continue download. What am I doing wrong?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.