Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New version of iTunes stutters/trips out while my music is playing.

A few days ago I downloaded the new version of iTunes and later on I figured out it was a recipe for disaster, almost every song I have in my library stutters or does some thing that distorts the audio during its playback. After all that tom foolery I decided it was time to fix this issue, I tried every ******* logical approach to fixing it, I tried doing stunts on my motorcycles, I tried returning over due library books, I tried participating in my schools talent show, I tried singing some karaoke; in hopes of finally fixing the break in the space-time continuum. Sadly my award winning solutions were futile so Im very upset to say I wont be using iTunes for quite some time. Atleast not until i can hear my music without any stutters in it. So if someone at apple/itunes is reading this: please look into this.

This is only in iTunes not my phone

Posted on Mar 24, 2014 8:43 PM

1 reply

New version of iTunes stutters/trips out while my music is playing.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.