I have an iPhone 5 (16GB) and it worked fine up till recently. About 10 days ago I updated the system to iOS 7.1. It went well for a few days, but some days ago the phone crashed and restarted when I was typing text in Facebook Messenger.
Since then the phone crashed multiple times (almost daily) and usually when using the built-in apps.
It crashed when I used:
- text messaging,
- the built-in camera app,
- the built-in weather app (multiple times).
It seems that this is OS related.
Does anyone experienced the same issue?
And do you have any solutions or suggestions?
Thanks in advance...
I have an iPhone 5 on iOS 7.1 and have had none of those problems.
Something may have gone amiss in the upgrade to iOS 7.1 on your iPhone.
To correct this follow these steps:
1. Backup your iPhone using iTunes or iCloud.
2. Use iTunes to completely restore your iPhone as Factory new.
3. Monitor behavior to see if the iPhone is stable. If not, you may have a hardware problem - if so, contact Apple support.
4. Restore your iPhone from your backup above.
5. Check stability to confirm that it remains normal.