Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

garageband

anybody knows how to fix the download issue for garageband 10.0.2 version? message popping up saying I need to check my internet connection. nothing wrong with it!

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.2)

Posted on Mar 25, 2014 12:39 AM

2 replies

Mar 25, 2014 1:27 AM in response to HenrikBerglund

See this long thread: It says this everytime I try to download the new content: (Updated)

For many of us the solution was to simply try over and over again, until the download finally succeeded.

But make sure, that nothing can interfere with the connection to Apple's servers - temporary disable firewalls like "little Snitch", anti virus filters, disable the energy saver, so your computer will not fall asleep and cause timeouts.

Nov 26, 2014 6:19 PM in response to HenrikBerglund

Was having the same problem here, and in order to solve it, basically I went to:

File > New > Lesson Store

There was a message saying I was not connected to the internet and an option to configure the network settings. Then I selected my WiFi and it opened a message asking if I wanted to "Always allow", "Deny" or "Allow"...

Then that fixed the problem... Next time I tried to download the loops it started just fine. So far, so good.... There's still an hour to go.

Hope that helps

garageband

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.