Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trust store

I have an iPhone 4. On my settings page the trust store is 2014010700 not 2013080500, can anyone tell me why?

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 25, 2014 2:28 AM

6 replies

Apr 5, 2014 3:46 PM in response to Ismyiphonehacked

Let me just give you 3 quick examples assuming 1) that this guy had some kind of access to either the phone itself or your Apple ID & password!

Assuming also that he did not at one point jailbreak your phone without your knowledge?

I have hands on knowledge on anything I tell you so if anyone says I'm wrong I will put my money where my mouth is!

If he had your Apple ID & password or access to your email address he could simply sign in on another phone activate iMessage with your info & bam any message u send or receive by iMessage he's seeing it real time

There's also an app available on the verizon store called vz messages! If that app was installed on his phone only assuming its a similar iphone- my personal example was a 5 & a 5s! But he in a mere minute or two slip out his SIM card - pop yours in his phone! The vz message app assumes the phone number attached to the sim! He pops yours out puts it back in your phone & puts his back in his phone.. As long as he doesn't delete or modify that app it will continue to post in real time every SMS text u send or receive! As well he can send a message looking as if it had come from you! Yeah I've done it it works & you'd never know!! Doesn't matter if u have a pass code!! Lock your sim

<Link Edited By Host>

Trust store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.