Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm trying to sighn into FaceTime but it just keeps saying unable to connect due to connection , I'm connected to the internet so don't see what the issue is?

iPad

Posted on Mar 25, 2014 3:59 AM

1 reply

Mar 25, 2014 6:04 AM in response to Karina McCartney

Check Settings>General>Date & Time>Set Automatically>On. Make sure that the time zone setting is also set correctly.

If that didn't solve the problem, restart your iPad and try again. If that fails, reset your iPad and try again.

Restart the iPad by holding down on the sleep button until the red slider appears and then slide to shut off. To power up hold the sleep button until the Apple logo appears and let go of the button.

Reset the iPad by holding down on the sleep and home buttons at the same time for about 10-15 seconds until the Apple Logo appears - ignore the red slider if it appears on the screen - let go of the buttons. Let the iPad start up.

I'm trying to sighn into FaceTime but it just keeps saying unable to connect due to connection , I'm connected to the internet so don't see what the issue is?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.