Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS7.1 Notification Centre Crash my iPhone 4

Hi,

I updated my iPhone 4 to iOS7.1 and now, it crashs each time I call the Notification Center (black screen with apple).

It doesn't crash anymore when I disable "Show Calendar" in Notification Center settings.

What's wrong with the calendar and how fix it ?

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 25, 2014 8:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2014 9:10 AM

Standard troubleshooting steps as outlined in the manual are reset, restore, restore as new. Start with a reset:

Close all open apps by double-tapping the home button, then swiping up and off the screen with the app window (not the smaller icon).

Reset your device: hold down the home button along with the sleep/wake button until the screen goes black and you see the Apple, then let go. (No data loss)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 25, 2014 9:10 AM in response to Nicolas176

Standard troubleshooting steps as outlined in the manual are reset, restore, restore as new. Start with a reset:

Close all open apps by double-tapping the home button, then swiping up and off the screen with the app window (not the smaller icon).

Reset your device: hold down the home button along with the sleep/wake button until the screen goes black and you see the Apple, then let go. (No data loss)

iOS7.1 Notification Centre Crash my iPhone 4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.