Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am on my computer, last night I entered a Itunes gift card, trying to sinc with phone and phone is stuck on iTunes blue music symbol with arrow and power cord picture on phone. I tried to turn the phone off and backf on and its still there.Phone Stuck!

Help Somebody! My phone is stuck because I tried to sync my computer music with my Iphone and now all my Iphone does is show a pic of the power cord with an arrow going up to the word Itunes with the blue circle and the Music symbol in it! I cant even use my phone! Ugh, so frustrated! I entered a gift card and downloaded 2 songs and now what was going to take 2 min and cost $2.00 has now cost me hours in time and frustration. Anyone know the techno how this works? I know its more simple than it is for me.... I just don't have the tech stuff down. Kids get this stuff better than me...

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.5, HPWindows Computer Itunes ;& IPhone

Posted on Mar 25, 2014 9:08 AM

2 replies

I am on my computer, last night I entered a Itunes gift card, trying to sinc with phone and phone is stuck on iTunes blue music symbol with arrow and power cord picture on phone. I tried to turn the phone off and backf on and its still there.Phone Stuck!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.