Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipad has one account loged but when starts downloading apps associate another account! Help!

Hi,

Two years ago my girlfriend buyed an ipad with my advice. When starting the ipad i was forced to associate a credit card. Because of this i created an acount wiht my e-mail so that she couldn´t do any purchases with out my knolegde.

Recently i upgraded the ipad2 to the newest ios, and everything went fine. I created a new account for her and cofigured her account on her ipad with no credit card.

The ipad worked for 2 months with no problem, but sudently, with her account loged into ipad, when prompted to update apps the account that appears is mine, in every defenitions i configured his account but my e-mail always appear when prompt to update anything.

Tryed: Reboot; Deleted all information from ipad; Configured her account; Reconfigured her account; Etc. Help!!

With no success!

Can i simple delete my account from Apple?

I would thank some help.

Best Regards

Nelson

iPad 2, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 25, 2014 10:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2014 8:52 AM

Shurely i will eliminate apple from my family!!!

1 reply

ipad has one account loged but when starts downloading apps associate another account! Help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.