Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Handwritting Recognition - Palm Graffiti

Is there a handwritting recognition app available that uses the old Palm Graffiti that will work on IOS? Nothing I've used so far is even close in terms of speed and accuracy of data entry.

iPad, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 25, 2014 1:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2017 3:41 PM

Have the same question.

I'M getting tired of the rrors one makes typing on the iPad and the disaster that auto-correct is.

i'm going to have to get out my old Palm OS device just to compare speed of text entry!

by the way,miss there any keyboard app that is a duplicate of the MacBook Air or Pro's?! I'd like to avoid cycling through three sets of characters!

thanks!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2017 3:41 PM in response to jimbob5941

Have the same question.

I'M getting tired of the rrors one makes typing on the iPad and the disaster that auto-correct is.

i'm going to have to get out my old Palm OS device just to compare speed of text entry!

by the way,miss there any keyboard app that is a duplicate of the MacBook Air or Pro's?! I'd like to avoid cycling through three sets of characters!

thanks!

Handwritting Recognition - Palm Graffiti

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.