Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I share between iPhone and Macbook?

Okay, first of all, I am technologically challenged, so please dumb down your answers. 🙂

I'm living somewhere without readily available internet access. However, I have a cell signal. I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to get the Netflix playing on my phone to show up on my Macbook without wifi.

I saw the lightning AV cable deal, but it was $49, so is there any other option?

I tried syncing the two with Bluetooth, thinking maybe that would do something, but my Macbook Pro (circa 2012) finds my iPhone 5s, but my phone does not return the favor. It says the two are not compatible, which seems weird since they are both apple products.

Every search comes back with AirPlay, but I don't know if it is possible to use without wifi.

Hope that explained it. Please let me know if there is anything I can do. I'm bored out here.

MacBook Pro (13-inch Late 2011), iOS 6.1.1, iPhone 5s

Posted on Mar 25, 2014 7:25 PM

1 reply

How do I share between iPhone and Macbook?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.