Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

need password

maybe this is a dumb question but, i am signed on to my twitter account with my iphone 4s which is my old phone. i now have an iphone 5s, i never tranfered anything from the old phone into my new one. My problem is that apparently i changed my twitter password before and i dont remember it, and my email account was hacked so i cant log into it to get my reset password. I did notice that once i go in the settings under twitter on my old phone that the password is there obviously covered by the dots. I backed up my iphone into my computer and it says that it saves account passwords also that leaving me with the question if there is any way that i could get my password through the back up , or if i could transfer it to my new phone without maybe having to delete anything ? please help me it would be greatly appreciated . Thank you.

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 25, 2014 6:39 PM

There are no replies.

need password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.