Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i get all the music i have ever bought with iTunes account to sync to new computer?

I have an itunes acconut but only part of my music is showing in library. I dont want to download all to computer but i would like for music to shw through icould the way it does on my iphone.

MacBook Pro with Retina display

Posted on Mar 25, 2014 6:53 PM

1 reply

Mar 25, 2014 7:20 PM in response to ejwall

If it was purchased in iTunes go to the iTunes store page. On the right hand side under quick links choose purchased. Then click "Not in my Library". Download songs individually or choose download all at the bottom of the list. If not purchased through iTunes you need an external drive to transfer from 1 CPU to other. Also there is a preference in iTunes to download media purchased on other devices so that it automatically downloads songs purchased on an iOS device.

How do i get all the music i have ever bought with iTunes account to sync to new computer?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.