Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost iCloud Password and Security Questions and Email Password

My 13 year old daughter lost her icloud password and doesn't know the answer to her security questions and can't get reset emails wthout knwoing the password.

Apple support says there is no solution and she will never be able to access he account again.

Does anyone have any other solutions? She had a lot of stories she wrote on her ipad that were backed up before she got a new ipad, but now she can't restore from icloud becuase she doesn't recall the passowrd (and as I said, doesn't know the security question answers and can't get email without the password).

Thanks!

iPad, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 25, 2014 7:52 PM

2 replies

Jan 21, 2017 6:45 PM in response to Ralph Landry1

you are right about memory, and like a teenager- mine Pooh Poohed when I told her to keep a digital diary of her account questions and passwords, but of course NOW, she can't recover her iPhone 6 to change the settings for other use, because she FORGOT both the password and the QUESTIONS as well- and moved up to an iPhone 7, she will probably just do a NEW ACCOUNT. I stopped buying anything Apple for her quite a while ago, but my wife has her on her cell plan. And, of course- APPLE is in the HEADLINES about not being helpful with any password issues even for the FBI, god forbid any actual customers... Of course- if any APPLE FAN does have a SOLID workable solution- I am all ears! I've heard their own guru's also participate here in the forums. -my own phone right now is a 5C, but I am thinking of going with a 32GB Blu Studio next... just tired of 8GB/ and apple passords- let other system people harass me for the future.

Mar 25, 2014 7:57 PM in response to 12332123

The only suggestions involve contacting Apple support...but since you have done that and they cannot help...only thing left is to see if she can somehow remember the password. When people try too hard they end up blocking things out...see if she can relax about it, not stress and maybe it will come back to her. Pushing her to remember it will only make her stress about it more.

Unless, of course, she at some time wrote it down and can find that 🙂

Lost iCloud Password and Security Questions and Email Password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.