Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hey apple, why don't you just fix your email forwarding?

There is a lot of problems described in this comunity about icloud email forwarding.
Personally I, spent a lot of time to make this fa***g email forwarding work. But it doesn't work.

I started yesterday, but only today morning I got an email from apple that it is enabled. But it doesn't work.

If it is not work properly - just disable it and people won't spend a lot time wondering it is work or not.

Also, I have tried to setup google POP3 "Check mail from other accounts" , but icloud mail doesn't support POP3 protocol.

So, apple, why don't you just fix your email forwarding? or disable it forever?

Message was edited by: dima_st

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.2), I used icloud web account

Posted on Mar 26, 2014 12:02 AM

14 replies

Mar 26, 2014 12:05 AM in response to dima_st

Hey dima_st,

We are not Apple here. This is a user to user support community. If you have feedback you would like to share with Apple, do so here:

Apple - Feedback

If you have any questions or issues that you would like to see if a Community Member can help you with, then please formulate your questions, and we will see if we can help you.

Cheers,

GB

Hey apple, why don't you just fix your email forwarding?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.