Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod classic syncs partial songs in some cases?

My hard drive on my Macbook was erased and I was devestated because of all the files I lost, some of them being all of my music. Have no fear, I thought, because I had Match available. So I turned that on, waitied the number of days it took to get everything over there, and I thought everything was fine. I'd just gotten some new cd's also, and had ripped them. Then I went to sync my iPod Classic that I got last year. I thought everything was fine because there were no time out errors, everything in match had been completed before I went to sync. I'd listen to some of the songs straight through everything is fine.

So here's the problem.

For certain songs, unfortunately one of them in particular is my favorite, the song will play all the way till the end with no problem. It will then skip the last ten or so seconds and jump straight to the next one. It only does this on the iPod because I've listened to it on the macbook and everything's fine with no skippage anywhere. The weirder part is if you fast-forward through the song on the iPod (to like skip up to that part of the song), it will play through as normal but that's only if you fast-forward. Play as normal and it skips only at the very end. Most of my music is cd-ripped and in some cases, there's not a way for me to get those back without buying them and in a few cases that's not even possible.

Any ideas on how to fix this? I just want to listen to my favorite song all the way through again! 😟

iPod classic 160GB (Late 2009), OS X Mavericks (10.9.2)

Posted on Mar 26, 2014 6:25 AM

There are no replies.

iPod classic syncs partial songs in some cases?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.