Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to attach a .doc/.xls/.ppt file stored on the iPhone

While Apple is making patches and updates for the Iphone... it seems they havent come out yet with a solution to solve the day to day problems of the Business

users.

I'm using the Iphone 5 for last 6 months.. but i'm still not a able to find a solution to do a simple task of attaching a .doc/.xls/.ppt file which is stored on my iPhone. Why it cant be made simple like other handsets and OS. Its so frustrating while traveling that if i have to send an attachment over a mail thread it can not be done in s simple attach file option. A complete new mail thread has to be started just to send a simple file. I think its high time that Apple really address the business needs which are logical to be there in such a supposedly high tech phone.

I hope Apple is listening.. mean while if some has a solution please share.... really Important.

regards,

Business User

iPhone 5

Posted on Mar 26, 2014 11:25 AM

1 reply

Mar 26, 2014 11:29 AM in response to Vaibhav frmIND

This is a user-to-user technical support forum. You can leave feedback here: http://www.apple.com/feedback/

If you are using Gmail or iCloud mail, a combination of the apps Mailbox and Dropbox work nicely. If it is a company MS Exchange deployement, Mail+ for Outlook will do the same with DropBox or Box (plus gives you your mail, tasks, and calendar in one app).

How to attach a .doc/.xls/.ppt file stored on the iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.