Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth Problems Playing Music in a Lexus CT 200h

After upgrading to iOS 7 on my iPhone 5s, I can no longer play music via bluetooth in my Lexus CT 200h. The phone pairs with no problems and also can receive and make calls. Before upgrading the iOS everything worked fine. I have tried forgetting the device on the iphone and deleting the phone in the Lexus audio system. After repairing the device, I get the same results. When you try to play music, the car system says that "No Portable Bluetooth Device Found". Does anyone have a fix for this or are we at Apple's mercy to fix this in the next update? Any help would greatly be appreciated.

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 26, 2014 3:13 PM

1 reply

Apr 5, 2014 4:45 PM in response to mac64bit

I am having the same problem with my iPhone 5S and my Lexus RX 350. It all worked fine until I upgraded to iOS 7. The phone pairs and works fine but I can no longer play music using Bluetooth. The frustrating thing is that the car displays that it's playing and gives the name of the track, but there is no sound. I can even change the track that's playing using the controls on the steering wheel without a problem. I have not been able to find a solution for this, so any help would be greatly appreciated from me as well.

Bluetooth Problems Playing Music in a Lexus CT 200h

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.