Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Table not displaying - weird

Numbers '08, v.1.0.3. I have a document thatI have been printing and duplicating/modifying tables, they bleed onto a facing page. For some reason one table does not display on the facing pages. Others do, but not this one. The table is there, as the corner points can be seen when selected, but it will not show or print. I've attached a screenshot to show. I have no idea why suddenly this table is different. Thank you for any suggestions/help.

User uploaded file

Posted on Mar 26, 2014 4:48 PM

5 replies

Mar 28, 2014 10:46 AM in response to Jerrold Green1

Hi Jerry, Thanks for your response. I did a system wide software update (OS 10.9.2) but this did not involve anything having to do with Numbers '08 as far as I can tell. No change to the issue at hand.

I have been using this Numbers file for a few weeks, duplicating and modifying tables repeatedly with no problems. Suddenly this one table seems to have a problem, but the ones above or below do not. (just to repeat the issue).

Guess I'll just keep fiddling.

Table not displaying - weird

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.