Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Syncing iPhone 4 issue.

Anyone want to take on the challenge? I just can't deal with it anymore! I have tried EVERYTHING from APPLE's support/tech support, blah, blah, blah. BUT I am the administrator, and my Core Media is not supported,.?

I could try piece by piece to fix it, but how would I come across fixing those two things? ANY help would be appreciated.

I've been trying for a week straight to fix this, and I have tried MULTIPLE chargers. It simply won't be recognized by the latest itunes since I've updated. My 3GS had NO problems EVER. Same computer. Yet, my iPhone 4 is having issues. AFTER I updated.

I just think it is the new itunes, so if worse comes to worse; does anyone have an older version of itunes I can download?

Diagnostics.

Current user is not an administrator.

The current local date and time is 2014-03-26 22:39:57.

iTunes is running in safe mode.

WebKit accelerated compositing is enabled.

HDCP is supported.

Core Media is not supported. (16002)

&

**** Device Sync Tests ****

No iPod, iPhone, or iPad found.

NOTE:

All ports work. Tried all the USB ports and multiple chargers. I'm sick of looking through Apple's hard-to-fix crap in their support. Don't send me there unless it is actually helpful and not something I've already tried. I CAN'T restore my computer because I have no back up to put my files.

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 26, 2014 8:02 PM

There are no replies.

Syncing iPhone 4 issue.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.