Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

import .ics calendar to ical

I have a class calendar that is an .ics file. I have the url, but do not know how to import it into ical.

Can someone help me out?

iPad, iOS 7.1, It's a mini

Posted on Mar 26, 2014 7:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2014 8:16 PM

If it is a live link all you have to do is tap it. If not mail yourself the url and it should become live. Else wise the steps are as follows from the manual.

“Subscribe to a calendar. Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars, then tap Add Account. Tap Other, then tap Add Subscribed Calendar. Enter the URL of the .ics file to subscribe to. You can also subscribe to an iCalendar (.ics) calendar by tapping a link to the calendar.”

Excerpt From: Inc, Apple. “iPad User Guide For iOS 7.” Apple Inc., 2014. iBooks.

This material may be protected by copyright.

Check out this book on the iBooks Store: https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewBook?id=709634245

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 26, 2014 8:16 PM in response to CYNT2011

If it is a live link all you have to do is tap it. If not mail yourself the url and it should become live. Else wise the steps are as follows from the manual.

“Subscribe to a calendar. Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars, then tap Add Account. Tap Other, then tap Add Subscribed Calendar. Enter the URL of the .ics file to subscribe to. You can also subscribe to an iCalendar (.ics) calendar by tapping a link to the calendar.”

Excerpt From: Inc, Apple. “iPad User Guide For iOS 7.” Apple Inc., 2014. iBooks.

This material may be protected by copyright.

Check out this book on the iBooks Store: https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewBook?id=709634245

import .ics calendar to ical

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.