Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone 4S only charges when plugged in to computer. It doesn't appear anywhere, not even on itunes. Help me please.

I have tried everything, I did a system recovery on my computer, reinstalled everything. I even reset my iphone 4S like if it was new, I erased everything. I made sure the USB cables are plugged in correctly. I used 2 different USB cables and nothing. All it does when I plug it in is charge like when I plug it in to the wall charger. Please help me, I don't know what else to do. I tried all the Mobile Device Driver options, and the Services option, and the Apple Mobile Device. I really don't know what else to do. I am not sure if the problem is because I charged my phone through the car today. My car has a USB port for USB cables like ones for iPhones and other phone chargers. Anyone can help me ? I'd really appreciate it, thank you.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 26, 2014 10:22 PM

1 reply

My iphone 4S only charges when plugged in to computer. It doesn't appear anywhere, not even on itunes. Help me please.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.