Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

rec'd email about being able to possibly request refund for unauthorized in app purchases by a minor. where do i request this?

I rec'd an email about getting a refund for unauthorized purchases made in-app, but the details of where to do this are unclear. Any idea?

Posted on Mar 26, 2014 10:09 PM

5 replies

Mar 29, 2014 12:58 PM in response to tanya8kai

I received this email also. In the email it has a link we're supposed to click to fill out the details, but the link takes me to a general support page with no place to fill out any details. I sent an email to support, but I haven't received a response. Does anyone have any idea of what the mystery procedure is to complete this process?

Apr 2, 2014 6:32 PM in response to tanya8kai

I called them on the phone today because my son charged about $1300 in in-app purchases without knowing it was real money. I had logged into my account and could not find them on my account, but when I called them the representative did a little digging and found them, put me on hold, came back about 5 minutes later and says they are refunding the entire amount and it should be posted to my bank account in 10 business days. I couldn't be more pleased with how helpful and fast they were.

rec'd email about being able to possibly request refund for unauthorized in app purchases by a minor. where do i request this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.