Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will the Apple One-Year Warranty Help me here?

Hey guys,

Recenty, I bought a new iPad Mini with Retina Display, and the EarPods seperately. Upon unboxing the EarPods, I found out that the Right Speaker is not working, I realised its a manufacturing defect, and the problem is in the speaker, since the remote on the right wire is working.

Its been only a month since I bought it, but I bought it from another country.

There are no Apple Stores near me, but there is an Apple Certifed Reseller about 100km away from where I live.

So, if I show the bill and the Apple One-Year Limited Warranty paper that came with the EarPods package, will they replace it for me?

Thanks in Advance.

Posted on Mar 27, 2014 2:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2014 9:29 AM

Hi, Hellboy254.

Apple Branded Accessories purchased separately — such as the EarPods — come with a limited one year warranty. These warranties are honored wherever territory you are and on every Authorized Reseller.

So I suggest that you go to the your local Apple Authorized Reseller and evaluate your case. They will just inspect your EarPod for physical damage and maybe ask you for the official receipt. Afterwards, you may instantly receive your replacement pair.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 27, 2014 9:29 AM in response to Hellboy254

Hi, Hellboy254.

Apple Branded Accessories purchased separately — such as the EarPods — come with a limited one year warranty. These warranties are honored wherever territory you are and on every Authorized Reseller.

So I suggest that you go to the your local Apple Authorized Reseller and evaluate your case. They will just inspect your EarPod for physical damage and maybe ask you for the official receipt. Afterwards, you may instantly receive your replacement pair.

Will the Apple One-Year Warranty Help me here?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.