Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod Nano 7: White Blink on Wake

I am experiencing an extremely minor glitch with my iPod Nano 7th Generation, but a glitch nonetheless:

I plugged the iPod into my ASUS G750JW Laptop running Windows 8.1. I then launched Piriform's Defraggler and benchmarked all of my drives, including the iPod Nano. (Couldn't hurt, right?) I analysed them also, but did not defrag or attempt to degrag the Nano. After ejecting the Nano and turning off the screen, I noticed from then on that whenever I awoke it, there would be a blink-and-you'll-miss-it flash of grainy white. I have rebooted the iPod in full (Hold down power and home button until Apple appears) but it has not fixed it. Everything else with the Nano works as it did, I'm just worried that I might have given the SSD permanent damage, or is it something that can be fixed by restoring? I need professional opinions right now in the stead of an FAQ - anyway to know why what happened happend. Thanks in advance,

~ Kody

iPod nano, Windows 8, Piriform software used on device.

Posted on Mar 27, 2014 5:03 AM

1 reply

iPod Nano 7: White Blink on Wake

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.