Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pages Not Responsive since ios 7.1 upgrade

I upgraded to ios 7.1 and Pages is not responsive now when you tap the edit button in the main menu area. When you try to select a document to copy, delete, etc., the app begins to flash then either shut down or eventually delete the document. It is very confusing. Never did this before. Is this a bug related to the upgrade that will be fixed?

iPad, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 27, 2014 6:32 AM

4 replies

Mar 27, 2014 6:40 AM in response to VABVI

I'm using Pages with no problems on iOS 7.1.

Have you tried restarting or resetting your iPad?

Restart: Press On/Off button until the Slide to Power Off slider appears, select Slide to Power Off and, after It shuts down, press the On/Off button until the Apple logo appears.

Reset: Press the Home and On/Off buttons at the same time and hold them until the Apple logo appears (about 10 seconds).

No data will be lost.

If these don't work consider doing a complete restore to Factory new using iTunes.

Mar 27, 2014 6:54 AM in response to JimHdk

Yes I reset because it completely froze up my iPad. It still had the problem when I returned two more times. After the third reset, it seemed to work ok, but is VERY sluggish on the delete, copy, etc. I really dont want to factory reset over this one app not working right. All the rest are fine. Strikes me as it might just be Pages. You're not having any trouble deleting an document or copying a document?

Pages Not Responsive since ios 7.1 upgrade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.